Cabin Crew Functions
* Passengers Requiring Special Help From Cabin Crew:-
The following passengers have to be taken care of especially well and need more attentive service than others.
- Mothers with babies & children.
- Expectant mothers & new born babies.
- Unaccompanied minor “UM” (Less than 16 years).
- Handicapped or incapacitated passengers.
- Seriously ill & disabled passengers.
- Elderly people.
- Passengers, speaking a language not familiar to us.
- Obese passengers
- Autistic passengers.
- Very important passengers “VIP”.